News - Story
Board Meeting December 201828 Dec 18
At a recent meeting of the ILDRA board attended by directors Kathy Conly, (Company Secretary) Cora Roche, Neil Anderson (Treasurer) and Helen McFarland (Chairman) the board:
a date for the Awards Dinner was discussed and should be publicised shortly.
- passed previous minutes
- approved the publication of a summary of its meetings on the ILDRA website
- appointed the above office bearers
- agreed to submit name/s to HSI for appointment as National Children’s Officer and Designate Liaison person (the appointment will be published when approved by HSI)
- approved St.Patrick’s Coast Ride as the venue for the 2019 ILDRA National Championships
- commended the promotion of Home International/Celtic Challenge competitions through the ILDRA website
- set up the following working committees under the management of directors
- Planning and future development of endurance in Ireland - Cora Roche
- Administration and web development - Neil Anderson and Kathy Conly
- National and international competition - Helen McFarland
- Youth/adult rider development - vacant
It is anticipated that the committees will invite/co-opt other ILDRA members to serve under the appointed director/s.
The board plans to meet again in early April and early September.
Kathy Conly (Company Secretary)