News - Story
#WeWillRideAgain!26 Jun 20
26th June 2020
The board and committee members of ILDRA have been hard at work planning for the re-emergence of our sport and as lockdown measures ease, we hope to have a provisional calendar ready shortly. In order to prioritise safety and comply with Covid directives, some changes have been made.
While we still welcome all who wish to participate, only ILDRA members will be able to take part in rides and various membership options will be available to suit every budget (details will be in the ride entry form).
- Online entries will be mandatory, even for Pleasure Rides and no entries will be accepted on the day of the ride.
- Numbers will also be limited so entries will close several days before the ride.
- Riders will be given a start time (hopefully within their preferred time slot) and should arrive not more than 30 minutes before that time.
- Riders will need to print out and display clearly in their vehicles a Ride Entry card that will be sent prior to the ride.
- Riders may be accompanied / assisted by not more than one crew member/helper.
- No log books may be handed in at rides and rosettes will not be given out.
- Arrangements will be made for accumulated mileages to be awarded digitally (only annual members whose horses hold current log cards are eligible for mileage awards).
- ILDRA’s Covid protocol will soon be available on Facebook and the ILDRA website.
- The new arrangements will need more volunteers than ever to run our rides so please get in touch if you would like to help.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future.